Featuring an Eight Core Intel Xeon® 1.7 GHz, upgradable memory up to 32 GB, and expandable network interfaces (up to 8 ports) the Netgate 1537 achieves up to 18.8 Gbps routing performance.
- IPERF3 Traffic: 18.80 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 15.22 Gbps
- IPERF3 Traffic: 18.62 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 10.24 Gbps
- IPERF3 Traffic: 7.12 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 1.65 Gbps
Netgate 1537 performance tests conducted with pfSense plus software version 22.01
CPU: Eight Core Intel Xeon® 1.7 GHz, with AES-NI compatibility, significantly improves encrypted throughput and increases RAM performance by up to 50%.
Network Ports: Expandable up to 8 network ports the Netgate 1537 features (2) 10 GbE SFP+ WAN/LAN via SoC, (2) 1 GbE LAN/WAN via Intel i350-AM2, and support for a 4-Port Intel 1 GbE RJ45, or a 2- or 4-Port X710 Intel 10 GbE SFP+ expansion card.
Storage: 500 GB M.2 SSD
Memory: 8 GB DDR4 (Expandable to 32 GB ECC), DDR4 memory allows more stable, higher transfer rates for memory-intensive applications (e.g. IDS/IPS). Our hardware flexibility allows you to upgrade your memory at any time to 32 GB, future-proofing this appliance.
pfSense Plus software provides the performance, flexibility, reliability and business assurance expected from leading secure networking applications:
- Up to 10 Gbps performance
- Flexible 3rd-party application options
- Traditional management mechanisms
- Proven reliability
- Complete business assurance support
All at a fraction of the cost of proprietary alternatives, pfSense Plus software is the perfect answer. Popular pfSense Plus use cases include load balancing, traffic shaping, captive portal, UTM device, DNS/DHCP Server, IDS/IPS, transparency caching proxy, web content filtering, failover WAN, and much more.
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1537, 1.7 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|CPU Cores||Eight Cores, 16 Threads, 35W|
|Networking||Dual 1GbE RJ45 LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 |
Dual 10G SFP+ LAN via SoC
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T
|Storage||500 GB M.2 SSD|
|Memory||8 GB ECC DDR4 RDIMM (expandable to 32 GB)|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 slot|
M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (SATA support) M Key 2242/2280
6x SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports via SoC
|Other Ports||1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400|
1x IPMI RJ45 Dedicated Port (Realtek RTL8201N PHY)
1x VGA Port (Aspeed AST2400)
1x SuperDOM power connector
Headers for TPM, GPIO, SMbus
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0 ports (front)|
2x USB 2.0 ports (via header)
Hard drive activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
Information LED (temp., status)
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Form Factor||1U 1.7″x17.2″x9.8″|
|Cooling||200W Low-noise PS with PFC: Active CPU fan, 40mm chassis fan|
1x SATA DOM power connector
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX
|Environmental||0°C to 60°C Operating Temp|
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Power Consumption||20 W (idle)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL, UKCA|
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 500GB SSD.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering. 1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (16,000,000 with 16 GB RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus software settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)